17 year customer and neighbor! Highly recommend! Always satisfied, thanks Guys!
My dad is phenomenal mechanic in Libertytown, MD. It is just outside of Frederick. He is quite the hidden treasure!! If you are looking for a good tech who is honest & really takes in your best interest at heart, PLUS knows what he is really talking about, then Roche Automotive, Inc. is the place for you. Check him out!! We are a family of small independent businesses. We believe whole heartly in an honest days work, customer service and serving the public. We believe in being fair. And while we may not be the cheapest guy in town, we will be the fairest guy in town & someone you can trust with a job done right!!
Their Work is the most thorough I have ever experienced! The final bill came with full break down of the work performed at each step, so that all I had to do was screen shot the invoice and send it to my deployed husband, with no additional explanation, for his mind to be put at ease. Even thought they were swamped, they found time to do my whole brake job in one day, so that me and my little one could get back on the road to Norfolk! Hands down, the best!
Thank you once again Roche Automotive. Great customer service, great automotive service at a great price. Guess that is why I have been a customer for the past 12 years. I recommend you to everyone I can.
Roche (Jeff & Brant) Automotive - great business. Listen to your vehicle story, test it out, questions, call u with the estimate, fix the problem. Call u that it's ready. At pickup they tell u what's what with the vehicle problem. Give u a detailed receipt, complete with upcoming recommend regular maintenance. These guys are good at what they do. Plus, there is the seldom used customer service. You're not just income, you're people, neighbors, family. Have used their services many times and will continue to do so.
Not only are Brant and Jeff top of the line mechanics, they are two of the most honest businessmen we know. Rare in this day and age.
Mechanics are very knowledgeable and friendly. Provide the services you request and don't go "fishing" to find other problems. Highly recommended.
Jeff and Brant provide quality work and great customer service.
-Don & Jodi H.
Thanks for your good work, I often recommend you if someone is looking for a service station. The best part is that you not only listen to the customer but also to the car. Keep up the excellent service.
First time I visited your shop. The mechanic there was great, very professional with a friendly attitude. He got right on my antique truck and I felt he did a great job servicing it. I will definitely be back.
Honest, fair and professional, they have kept my cars on the road for over a decade. Which they could give classes to the Dealers.
Always easy to work with and quality work performed.
-Jay & Jennifer M.
Always a wonderful experience! Great service, even helps with picking me up and dropping me off when I have to leave my car. They inspire confidence!
-Steve & Theresa M.
We have a fleet of 12 vehicles and we rely on Roche to keep our trucks and vans operating properly. Our trucks have to be on the road every day for our buisness to be successful. We are very satisfied with their prompt and good service.
Brant and Jeff are a terrific team and they provide great service. I have been a satisfied customer for twelve years.
-Bob & Mary R.
Roche automotive has always been our go to service for our vehicles for over 15 years. The service provided by Jeff and Brant is always reliable, accurate, fair in price and they provide excellent advice on how to service your vehicle. My 2003 Toyota Matrix has 365,000 miles (not a typo) and has only been serviced by Roche Automotive.
-Adam & Lisa F.
I have dealt with Jeff and Braynt for repair work on both my personal and commercial vehicles. They have always been very honest and up front with me on estimates for repair. Costs are reasonable for the high quality of service I receive. They both are very thorough and professional to deal with. I definitely would recommend Roche Automotive
-Alan Joy,CEO, East Coast Doors
Dear Brant, Jeff and all you wonderful guys at Roche, I had to write to say thank you for being 1st- the best mechanics ever; 2nd- for being right on or below your estimates and 3rd- but most importantly great, honest guys. Our family has all 4 of our cars with you, even my 91? Honda (still running like a top). We will not go anywhere else, so please don?t you.
-John & Patty S.
I write to share my appreciation of Roche Automotive of Libertytown.When my ex-spouse and I moved to Frederick on the Libertytown line in 2000, Roche was recommended to us by a neighbor. We commenced to use them for all our vehicular needs. Upon my divorce they became especially important in my life. Not knowing a carburetor from a spark plug and not wanting to learn, I have relied heavily on the mechanics of Roche and in particular on the office manager Brant, to walk me through the preventative maintenance and repairs of my two vehicles, as inexpensively and intelligently as possible. Having moved to Westminster, I now do a round trip of 40 miles to bring my cars to them and shall continue to do so. Brant may give my phone number to anyone seeking to establish a business relationship with this company, I?ll be happy to confirm what I have written here over the telephone.
When I think of "Roche Automotive", I think of the "Good Neighbor" policy. They are reliable, efficient, provide fast service and are pleasant to deal with. They provide door-to-door service for me and my Chevy car and truck (I live about 2 miles away). They don't try to sell me something if I don't need it. I've been a faithful customer for close to seven years. When it comes to auto repair - Roche Automotive can't be beat!
I began using Roche Automotive even before Jeff Roche moved his shop to Libertytown over 15 years ago. I have never had better mechanics. Jeff and his crew always treat your car like they?d treat their own. Having an honest shop you can depend on in this day and age is a wonderful blessing. My family and I could not be happier with the expert service and professional advice we?ve come to depend on at Roche Automotive. Keep up the good work. We really appreciate you guys!
- According to recent studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
- The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition, and concentration of coolant should be checked. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.)
- Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled. The tightness and condition of drive belts, clamps and hoses should be checked by a pro.
- Change your oil and oil filter as specified in your manual, or more often (every 3,000 miles) if you make frequent short jaunts, extended trips with lots of luggage or tow a trailer.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended, or more often in dusty conditions. Get engine drivability problems (hard stops, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good shop.
- A dirty windshield causes eye fatigue and can pose a safety hazard. Replace worn blades and get plenty of windshield washer solvent.
- Have your tires rotated about every 5,000 miles. Check tire pressures once a month; let the tires cool down first. Don't forget your spare and be sure your jack is in good condition.
- Check your owner's manual to find out what fuel octane rating your car's engine needs then buy it.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper levels. Under-inflated tires make it harder for your car to move down the road, which means your engine uses more fuel to maintain speed.
- Lighten the load. Heavier vehicles use more fuel, so clean out unnecessary weight in the passenger compartment or trunk before you hit the road.
- Use the A/C sparingly. The air conditioner puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used.
- Keep your windows closed. Wide-open windows, especially at highway speeds, increase aerodynamic drag and the result is up to a 10% decrease in fuel economy.
- Avoid long idling. If you anticipate being stopped for more than one minute, shut off the car. Contrary to popular belief, restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle.
- Stay within posted speed limits. The faster you drive, the more fuel you use. For example, driving at 65 miles per hour (mph) rather than 55 mph, increases fuel consumption by 20 percent.
- Use cruise control. Using cruise control on highway trips can help you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, reduce your fuel consumption.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- Inspect the engine's belts regularly. Look for cracks or missing sections or segments. Worn belts will affect the engine performance.
- Have the fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles to prevent rust, dirt and other impurities from entering the fuel system.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect the precision-crafted components of the transmission/transaxle.
- Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle's tires.